You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers...
Ucluelet Campgrounds 1-250-726-4355
Wya Point Campgrounds & Yurts 1-250-726-2625
Pacific Rim Motel 1-800-810-0031
WestCoast Motel 1-855-726-7732
Island West Resort 250-726-7515
Whale’s Tail Guest Suites 1-250-726-2985
Black Rock Resort and Spa 1-877-226-2559
Cabins & Cottages:
Reef Point Cottages 1-877-726-4425
Cabins West 1-888-726-7770
The Cabins at Terrace Beach 1-866-438-4373
Little Beach Resort 1-877-726-4202
- ⇒ Take BC-1 W to Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver.
- ⇒ Take the Horseshoe Bay ferry to Nanaimo.
- ⇒ Fallow signs to Island Hwy/BC-19A North.
- ⇒ Take exit 60 toward Port Alberni. Continue to follow Alberni Hwy/BC-4 W.
- ⇒ When Hwy ends Turn Right on River Rd (which is Pacific Rim Hwy) Continue on Pacific Rim Hwy/BC-4.
- ⇒ When You Reach The Pacific Rim Visitors Center Turn left onto Ucluelet Hwy.
- ⇒ Continue Onto Peninsula Rd.
- ⇒ Turn left onto Lyche Rd.
- ⇒ The Marina Where Hot Pursuit Charters Is Located, Will be On The left.
- ⇒ Total Hrs Travel Time approx. 5 hrs.
Planes Vancouver to Tofino:
Float Planes USA to Ucluelet/Tofino:
We supply the boat, tackle, rods, and guide. But here’s a few things you would need to bring:
- ⇒ Current tidal fishing license and salmon tag (Non Canadian residents should purchase their license when in Canada at a place of business to avoid halibut retention restrictions. Click here for more info.)
- ⇒ lunch & something to drink (Included with All Inclusive Package)
- ⇒ Suitable clothing for the weather. Even though you can get out of the elements on our boat you should dress for outside conditions. Layers are preferred. (rain gear and boots available for All Inclusive Package)
- ⇒ Camera
- ⇒ Cooler to take your catch home with you, or you may decide to have our friends at Ukee Seafood & Fish Pack, vacuum pack your catch (Vacuum packing included with All Inclusive Package)
- ⇒ If you are susceptible to motion sickness please be prepared for that. There are many products available and there is a motion sickness patch that works well when applied the day before you fish. If you have any questions consult your doctor for what’s best for you.